a few words about us
Titomic is an Australian additive manufacturing specialist established to help companies leverage advanced materials and a new proprietary Kinetic Fusion process to produce stronger and faster products at scale.
Co-developed with CSIRO, the Titomic process overcomes the limitations of previous additive manufacturing (3D printing) for metals to manufacture complex parts without shape and size constraints. Based on the well-known ‘Cold Spray technologies’ the US Military use on Blackhawk helicopters’ maintenance and repair, benefits include:
• World’s fastest build rates, 30 times faster than the largest commercial 3D printers available
• Leverage superior materials with the fusion of dissimilar metals and blended alloys
• Production volumes without tooling
• Stronger structures without welding, folding or bending
• Reduced time to market; faster manufacturing time + localised production
• Lower production costs
We provide surface engineering and end to end production support; equipment, software, training, prototyping, product testing, manufacturing modelling, technical support and maintenance.
Contact Titomic to discuss your project requirements.