Terms and Conditions of Use
The website www.titomic.com (the Site) is owned and operated by Titomic Limited (ACN 602 793 644) (Titomic). The following sets out the terms and conditions under which you may use this website. Use of the Site constitutes agreement with these terms and conditions.
Content of the Site
- Titomic attempts to keep the content of the Site up to date. However, Titomic does not warrant the accuracy or currency of the content.
- You acknowledge that the content on the Site is subject to change at any time.
Links, Downloads, Plug-ins, Features and Advertisements
- Titomic has not reviewed all of the sites, downloads, plug-ins, features or advertisements linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site (including without limitation sites linked through advertisements or through any search engines). The inclusion of any link does not imply that Titomic endorses the linked site, and use of the links is at your own risk. Titomic does not accept any responsibility or liability for any claims arising out of your use of these links or of the descriptions or information supplied to it.
- Copyright in this Site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by the Titomic. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or similar legislation which applies in your location, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site; without our written permission.
- The trade marks used on the Site are owned by Titomic. You must not copy or use those trade marks, unless expressly authorised in writing by the Titomic.
- To the extent allowed by law, Titomic does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of the Site or any linked website. Titomic does not accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on or accessed through the Site.